Our 'image' in question?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 24, 2007.

?
  1. No effect on our image at all.

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Effects Pacmans image only

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Would effect the Titans image

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. Would effect Nashvilles image

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Would effect Tennessee's image as 'hicks' or such

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. This would go deap and even effect the NFLs image

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

In todays Tennessean (2-24), there was a lengthy story about how Pacmans situation will effect us. I'm wondering how we, the fans, accually feel about this.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its like this. So many teams have trouble making players. Why is it so bad now that PacMan is doing these things? I say just let this stuff slide.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

First Haynesworth and then this.
    Definitely would effect the Titans image and might also bring us more publicity and national TV coverage. Works both ways.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee too bad this isn't the Miss NFL Pageant else we'd be in real trouble.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Do you make your company look bad when you go out and drive drunk, get into a fight, etc? Of course not. You yourself look bad. Nobody looks down on McDonalds because their employess are druggies (stereotype).

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

But ask yourself;
    Is a player who thinks it is a good idea to brink $81,000 cash to throw at strippers, but expects to get that money back likely to do smart things on the field, or stupid things on the field?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how many "stupid things" did he do on the field? maybe three personal fouls? hell, zach pillar was more likely to get that many in a single game.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You guys are making fun, but really, this is one of the reasons why you guys ***** and complain. Wonder why we aren't appriciated in the media? This is a reason. Wonder why some FA might not come here? This is a reason. Image is more important than you think, and some of you are truely ignorant if you turn your back on this.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lots of players went to ravens after ray lewis' "incident". i mean, lewis was even on the cover of Madden.

10. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I did not vote because I didn't see the "who cares what other people think" option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar