Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Our 'image' in question?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 24, 2007.

?

How is Pacman effecting our image?

No effect on our image at all. 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Effects Pacmans image only 8 vote(s) 32.0%
Would effect the Titans image 9 vote(s) 36.0%
Would effect Nashvilles image 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Would effect Tennessee's image as 'hicks' or such 0 vote(s) 0.0%
This would go deap and even effect the NFLs image 6 vote(s) 24.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    In todays Tennessean (2-24), there was a lengthy story about how Pacmans situation will effect us. I'm wondering how we, the fans, accually feel about this.
  2. RyansTitans Guest

Its like this. So many teams have trouble making players. Why is it so bad now that PacMan is doing these things? I say just let this stuff slide.
  3. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    First Haynesworth and then this.
    Definitely would effect the Titans image and might also bring us more publicity and national TV coverage. Works both ways.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    gee too bad this isn't the Miss NFL Pageant else we'd be in real trouble.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,485
    Do you make your company look bad when you go out and drive drunk, get into a fight, etc? Of course not. You yourself look bad. Nobody looks down on McDonalds because their employess are druggies (stereotype).
  5. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    But ask yourself;
    Is a player who thinks it is a good idea to brink $81,000 cash to throw at strippers, but expects to get that money back likely to do smart things on the field, or stupid things on the field?
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    how many "stupid things" did he do on the field? maybe three personal fouls? hell, zach pillar was more likely to get that many in a single game.
  7. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    You guys are making fun, but really, this is one of the reasons why you guys ***** and complain. Wonder why we aren't appriciated in the media? This is a reason. Wonder why some FA might not come here? This is a reason. Image is more important than you think, and some of you are truely ignorant if you turn your back on this.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    lots of players went to ravens after ray lewis' "incident". i mean, lewis was even on the cover of Madden.
  9. Bayou Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    I did not vote because I didn't see the "who cares what other people think" option.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.