Our Identity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'd say they were extremely good considering they had no WRs, no OLine and no kicker. Whiz makes Andy Reid look like Good Will Hunting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They're not that great, but either way they didn't show up week 1.

They're 9-7... If they had only beaten the lowly Titans and Raiders they'd be 11-5 and in the playoffs.

9-7 sure is a lot better than 2-14... and I am actually more impressed with what the Chiefs did this season than last. Last year they started 9-0 due to playing a ton of QB frauds virtually every week.

I expected them to be a 6-10 team this year due to a much tougher schedule and losing tons of players in free agency.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This. I like a balanced offense. I'll settle for any good offense. I think Mett will be fine if that pocket stops collapsing...and it always collapses.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Mett will be alright if he's protected, Im not too worried about Mett, its the Oline breaking down and sucking thats really paralyzed our team. Games are won in the trenches, thats where we focus our efforts on and sign good linemen on both sides. Then maybe get another CB that can play, actually get 2 if we can, nickle corners are basically starters.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Agreed. They need some good quality veteran leadership on the line and depth at CB. Sure up the Defense with picks and stop the run. Then we can be competitive. I also truly think that they NEED to find an outside receiver. It's pretty grim out there right now.

6. JCBRAVE

Id actually look to get some young blood on the OLine, adding a 30-something year old wont go over so well with the group we currently have, he'd be the old man. I think we'd be wiser to add a stud whos around the same age as Lewan and Warmack. 23 year olds are in their own world, let our Oline grow up together, it will make them better.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm fine with some young blood, but they take time to gel. We need at least 1 proven lineman to add in the meantime while Lewan, Warmack, and newbie grow.

8. JCBRAVE

it'll always take a new OLine combination time to learn each other, but if they all come from the same place its a whole lot easier. Lewan, Schwenke, Warmack theyre all young guys, they all grew up the same time, they get each other better because of it, they think alike Im sure in a lot of ways. If its up to me Id inject youth into this line, no one over 25 or 26

#38 JCBRAVE, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Hey Brave, I am down. I just don't want any more striking out BS. Watching this line has been pure treachery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar