our headcase wr already has a hamstring injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd believe this, if it was something like hands, or footwork, or just learning the playbook.

But it isn't.

It is mental. It followed him ever since he first tore his ACL at UT. He isn't going to get over it.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You said he raped somebody.

That is a more serious crime than him breaking into some apartment looking for his girlfriend (not trying to rob or rape or hurt anybody) and pushing some lady.

Pushing, not punching, or kicking in the head, or throwing. Pushing.

People like you would say that sneezing on someone is "domestic abuse".

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When a player's cons outweigh his pros... it's not hard to act like he'll certainly fail.

I wouldn't be so adamant about if this forum and other casual fans didn't act like the rest of the league just magically passed on "the next Calvin Johnson".

DGB is the WR equivalent of Taylor Thompson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It all depends on how serious and hard he tries at this next level. He has natural size and speed, and I have seen him go up and get the ball numerous times with average QB's throwing to him. He is also a big red zone target. I was hoping we took Strong or Smith here, but I get why they took DGB instead. High ceiling, big body/target for Mariota. Just hoping it shakes out well.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It simply is true, because they are both fighting for the same position.

You can not like the guy all you want, but they took him to either push or replace Hunter.

6. Deuce Wayne

Once again: College players don't get booted for a year for small issues.

You're taking up for a 6'5 dude that beats women.

If you think you've got some point here... no.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No one is

It got mentioned draft day, since then no one is talking about it.

Hunter got compared to Moss, remember that? Its what happens to rookies.

Find me a single post, quote, from anybody suggesting that without a disclaimer.

8. Deuce Wayne

They took him because if he does pan out he was worth taking.

There were actual receivers on the board that could immediately replace Hunter. DGB isn't one of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, for a sissy twig like you I guess "pushing" might be the same thing as "beating".

Actually, your whole shtick makes a lot more sense with that in mind.

10. Deuce Wayne

Dude... it was all over this forum. haha

Nonstop people comparing him to Megatron. There was even a video people were posting titled "the next Calvin Johnson" or "Calvin Johnson 2.0".... where were you post draft?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar