Our first pick in the draft to be an explosive RB.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

The thing we have working in our favor is that both runningback and receiver are extremely deep with lots of guys that are 1st round material and two the Giants won the superbowl because of a dominating dline. I think this would make DTs and DEs a higher premium in the NFL draft as teams will be lining up to mimic the Giants success.

The best thing I can see is if we come into the draft with several draft strategies and go with the one that falls to us. It is possible that there is a run on a specific position leaving another untouched and it would be crazy to follow the crowd and take a lesser player at that over drafted position when we could have a guy that has fallen in our laps.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hmmm...this sounds familiar, but you're usually arguing against it. :gag:

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Gloat I think your in the wrong thread, you see no one hear is talking about Michigan so your a bit out of your element.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ooooo I like pettiness.

5. Deuce Wayne

No one was probably talking about texas players either, but that didn't stop you from forcing them in to the thread. :ha:

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Except this thread is about taking a runningback and Texas has a runningback that is considered one of the top 4 or 5 in the draft and is also considered to be on of the top 30 picks. So I guess there is relevance to talking about him in this tread.

7. Deuce Wayne

Let's keep in mind, you're also the one that brought up Michigan. Not me.
    But I guess it was probably just to distract us from your contracting standpoint on college production vs potential.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I'm all for the best player available and if that player is a runningback then thats who we should take.

and gloat I have no idea what you are referring to when you say changing view point. I have never changed my view point on who we should take.

The Titans have the slowest playmakers of any team in the NFL and if we are going to improve our team we need some guys that can move. The fact that two of the fastest playmakers are Texas Longhorns is only proves that I havn't changed my stance since I've been posting in this forum.

Gloat all you are doing now is responding to every post I have made with an attack. It's a bit childish so maybe you need to step back from the computer and quit acting like your supposed to be some all knowing fan when all you are is just a fan like everyone else on this board.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

chill out fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar