Our first pick in the draft to be an explosive RB.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

couldn't agree more, we need to sign a proven WR who can help Vince's passing game. I dont feel comfortable with Vince teaching young receivers much.

That being said, bring in Felix!! Or Cromartie/Talib if either is available!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's what we have coaches for, especially with a new offense being installed.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

oh yeah, silly me
    the Qb and WR's clearly outplayed the backs
    :doh:

btw, the backs (not including Vince) accounted for 1691 yards and 14 td's

pure suckness
    :shake:

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You mean to tell me I am the only one to catch this.

Shame on you ICOU fans.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha! Besides the fact that this is in the wrong forum, it's pretty far off...

We've got too much invested in RBs, and they seem to be getting the job done.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i noticed it, i just didn't care enough to point it out.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we don't have enough depth...i hope no one gets injured. I'd like to draft one late or maybe take one when teams cut players after camp.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Not sure what to think of CJ. Honeslty, he is an explosive player, who could play the slot and strech the field. He is a RB, but he can return Punts, Kickoffs, and a great third down back. I feel like a kid in a candy store, and not sure what we should do. I do NOT think WR will be the way we go though. It will either be RB, DE, CB. I can see any of these three. If CJ is there when we pick I wont be surprised at all, but I dont know if he will be there. I think some people like him better than D Jackson for a Ted Ginn early pick.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Every offensive skill position was terrible. When you have an offensive line who can blow the defense 1-2 yards off the line of scrimmage, it helps to have someone who can break a run for more than 7 yards from time to time. Lendale simply doesn't have that ability

I hope no one here feels Lendale can carry the load. With absolutely zero big-gain threat, and NO passing game, I'd assume defenses will lick their chops when they see us on the schedule in 2008 if we do not upgrade our RB/WR positions.

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Yeah, they sure got the job done in that SD game..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar