Our Defense (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

CB-well we have an older nick harper, a kelly herndon who is iffy, a reynaldo hill who is a solid player but still needs a lot of work if he wants to become a 7th round pick-to-greatballplayer. We gave him too much praises after his rookie year. And last year we bashed him because he didnt live up to the hype. Well not many 7th round picks do live up to the hype, so i mean hes a good player but i dont see him becoming a player to shut down the recievers we have to face year in and year out. Finnegan....hes explosive, exciting, makes plays, has a lot of heart, but hes also a 7th round pick. I say this is his year, its the year where he is going to prove that he is a huge sleeper. Nick Harper was a good signing but, i dont think he can replace pacman for a year. He will get the job done as best he can, but i dont see him being too reliable. Griffin, what draft pick, out of no where is what i would like to call it. I thought the team was headed elsewhere but even if a DB would be selected, his name, not in mind. But im starting to liking him. What ever position he plays, he we get good, and be a good player. We need him to bring our CB or S core some fresh excitement, him and finnegan will do that.
    S-
    Hope-Couldnt be better
    who ever else plays side by side with him, needs to bring something, i say put griffin there, i saw video of him, hes exciting when he plays S. The other guys need to do something, if not that side will get torched. Hope can not carry this DB core by himself. So calling to all titans DBs besides Hope. Do something so we dont cry about the loss of pacman.

By the Way...i believe pacman will be with us after 10 games, and he wont start but play because that would be wrong to just put him back in. But he will be a titan.

DL- Vandenbosch...great motor, lets pick up where u left off two years ago. We need him to do that agian. Odom, i like him. But he hasnt done much...wait, well atleast up till the first preseason game. Shoot i thought we had a stud DE lined up on the other side of VB. But i think this is his year. He will have something to prove and come through. Our DTs I have no clue whats going on there. I think all the guys are about the same. I say Keep a nice rotation, keep everyone healthy and engerized and lets clog the middle.
    LB-
    Bulluck-hes the only player in madden with a rating over 95 on the titans team so that speaks for itself.
    Thorton-Great LB. Hes a guy you need, because he gets the job done and hes a playmaker. He isnt a ray lewis, but people know who he is when they line up across from him. Him and bulluck will be a great duo agian this year.
    MLB- i have no clue right now. we need to find one who will bang with the best, because thats all we play agianst. Cause something up the middle and let bulluck and thorton run free and lay some people out

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

been waiting since part 1 to read this one, its like harry potter....

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

how is it like harry potter??

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Good thread. I agree with most of it. 1 thing I kinda dont agree with is the Pacman thing. Im still not too sure if he comes back or not. I hope tho.. I hope

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive been waiting since the first one for the 2nd one to come out.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

yeah my bad...i realized that after reading your post about 50 times. I thought you were comparing his writing to Harry Potter:ha:

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I've gotta say i agree. You're like the goForum resident columnist. haha.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree I just thought the whole draft picks in 7th round was much.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol nah, but he does make some good points

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol Harry Potter magically appears in random threads of gotitans now a days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar