Our Defense is going to Cost Collins his Job.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dont get me wrong Im not saying he gave us the L, he made some good throws, but that play, idk, you just cant do that, he wasnt touched, wasnt really in any danger of being hit immediately, thats just a situation where you have to be clutch and and make the plays to win football games

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

In my opinion Collins lost the game today for us. Say what you want about the D giving up points, but Collins had the ball to drive down to win at the end of the game. His fumble made only by him cost us a winnable game.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't understand how you can lose the game, when you're already losing. The fumble was a big mistake, but it wasn't the sole reason we lost the game. How about the 34pts allowed?

4. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Yet, even after giving up 34 points we still had time to drive down and win the game. Thats what I expect my qb to do, not turn it over.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You make it sound like it's a given that whoever our QB is, is just going to drive right down the field and win the game for us. Did you see that Tom Brady lost today too???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar