Our D Will Be Solid This Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by talldrinko, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

Depth Chart
    De Kvb ,bo Schobel
    Dt Big Al, Jessie Malehona,JEFF LITTJOHN MONSTER DT FA FROM MTSU
    Dt Starks,long ,clauss Can Backup De Also If Shobel Doesnt Show Up & We Cut Or Trade
    De Laboy,odom,its Time For Our 5 3rd Year Guys To Bust Out This Year

Olb Bulluck 3 Rooks Backups,spenser & Reynolds Cut Keep Sirmon
    Mlb Sirmon
    Olb Thornton
    Cb Pacman,woolfolk
    Cb Hill,wadell,garder Or Rook From Sanford Seems Too Small For S
    Fs Hope,fuller,rook
    Ss Lt,nickey ,sandy,nickey Or Sandy Will Be Cut,maybe Both.alot More Tunovers With All The Speed We Added,any1 Agree Or Disagree

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I have this gut feeling that woolfolksuncle will disagree.

3. He forgot to mention whose nickleback

Woolfolk

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not bad...

I agree with the premise but our rookie safety will be playing the strong side. I think they see this kid as a possible blaine bishop type.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Thats what I thought when we drafted him

I havent seen a list of kids we have signed as UDFAs

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Why didn't we take Ko Simpson there? I was surprised he dropped all the way to 4th. Obviously someone liked the guy we go over him, but I don't see how..

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We drafted a kid who could play both safety positions. We just paid a ton for a FS who won't be going anywhere anytime soon and we have Vincent Fuller who should back up there in time along with the nickel.

We needed a SS. Simpson is a FS. Besides, he's 22 and only has a couple of years of experience. I think some teams saw that as a negative.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jeff is right..

We have three free safeties already. Hope, thompson and fuller. We needed a strong side guy and lowry was the best option at the time. We couldn't just sit back and hope that thompson would be enough there.

9. Oooohhhh - Sends Chills Up the Spine....

Ha ha ha... You think you know me huh... maybe a little. No it is not that I disagree so much. It is just the roles are reversed a little and no one seems to take note to it. Hill had off season surgery and Andre is completely healthy, which validates what I whole heartedly believe will be an epic battle for the corner spot opposite Pacman in mini camp and camp....Stand By to Stand By..... WU

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

we don't seem to have much depth on the Corners, at least not with Pacman's problems and the other guys besides Hill just straight sucking. please Woolfolk show us something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar