OT: ColtFreaks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Just a little Nostalgia:

For those of you who remember the days when this board and ColtFreaks interacted on an hourly basis, well I'd say those days are about to be upon us once more.

The "mainstream" Colts message board was always IndyStar, aka RATS. The Rats board updated their software, nobody likes it, and tons of people came over to ColtFreaks. By "tons," I mean, by the end of the month, we will have increased membership by about 25%.

That, coupled with the fact that the Titans are on the rise could make for some interesting discussion on both boards. I gave this board a plug over at ColtFreaks on the front page (it's always been one of my favorites), and i'm going to encourage our members to register here and to be polite about it.

Bipolar, Jeff, and Kvb, along with Avvie (is he still around?) can attest to the fact that we will treat you with dignity if you do decide to troll around for a bit at our Colts board. I'll be happy to give you your own custom "title" below your username, or even the same title for everyone who comes over from this board - just to add to the fun.

The main reason I'm posting this is because I thought it was really fun in '02-'04 when we had a lot of cross-members between these forums and sig bets, Fantasy Football contests, ect. I know we cannot do something like this with New England fans or Jacksonville fans because they can't act civil for long enough to fart.

Jeff, if you could, please leave this thread around for at least a day or so before it gets moved. I know it's off-topic, but things get REALLY fun when these two member groups interact. You remember.

thanks for reading.
    -Swing

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Between the work Swing and his fellow mods have done on their site and all the new members www.coltfreaks.com is well worth checking out.

Swing your front page article on coltfreaks plugs TitansTalk

3. SwingOnDeezBalz

I know, I'm stupid. I cannot adjust the front page either, and I have sent a request to have that changed to gotitans.

I was thinking of texanstalk maybe.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Shut up fag (wow kinda expected that to get nerfed by the profanity filter... oops)..

Just trying to get into the spirit of things. :))

Great to hear that Coltfreaks is back after last year's meltdown. It was a drag last year not having it around (or a least not the same old site) I'll see you out there once things start heating up.

Do you think in a show of respect for an aging superstar the NFL will allow Marvin Harrison to use a walker, cane or perhaps one of those little scooter type deals this season?

5. SwingOnDeezBalz

He just had a physical and showed full flexibility and strength in the injured knee. He will sit out the entire training camp and pre-season, but he's a GO for the opener, baby!

If you think about it, there is probably no player in the NFL that is MORE able to miss training camp/mini camp/pre-season/practice than Marvin. He has played with the same QB for nearly his entire career, and WR is not a position where you need to be "synchronized" with the guy right next to you. It's the most individual position in the game (besides kicker/punter). He knows the plays, he'll run his same routes he has always ran, and we'll just see if his age and injuries start showing.

Marvin is great for the NFL. He's like the Brett Favre of wide receivers. You can hate the colts, but it's hard not to love Marvin.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Faux pas. (on a not entirely unrelated note I notice that this was quickly moved to the lounge... ha ha)

I'll give you it's hard not to respect a guy like Marv, but "love' is pushing it.

7. T4Ten

T4Ten Guest

I HOPE ALL YOU COLTFRUITS DROWN IN A POOL OF YOUR OWN INFECTED ****!!!

[​IMG]

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE :grrr:

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Lame...:sad2:

9. T4Ten

T4Ten Guest

OH WELL, LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS AND SING KOOM-BYE-FRIGGIN-YI WITH A BUNCH OF BED WETTING COLT LOVERS

[​IMG]

WOULD THAT MAKE YOU PANSIES FEEL BETTER?
    :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar