OT: About to become a Dad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I'm in the hospital right now, and the little lady is going to deliver in the next 12 hours or so.

FYI, this is the last day before I'm a dad. (weird huh?)

It's going to be a boy, and we'll have his horseshoe tattoo immediately upon delivery.

[​IMG]

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

is he going to play for the titans or something?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Now we know you think this is the best site on the planet (+2 *** Kissing Points - Gunny), but with all that is going on, you jump on the net?
    Priorities - I like it.

Good luck with it all, hope everyone is healthy and safe.

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

name him pacman

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im confused is he a offensive tackle or whats going on? i thought the topic ment "OT" = offensive tackle and "about to be a dad" means one of our o-line is gonna have a kid, or are you just a poster and your wife is having a kid, regardless, good luck!

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

OT is probably being used as an abbreviation for 'off topic' just a guess, and I'm not sure why it's not in the lounge (this will probably look dumb as soon as this thread is moved there :ha: )

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Congratulations Swing. I'm not going to give you any fatherly advice because I'm sure you've gotten more of that than you care to hear. I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don't name him Peyton, it would doom him to a@@ kickings for the rest of his life, but he would like it.:grrhee:

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:biglaugh:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Swing, are you going to miss the preggie sex?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar