Oregon = Best team in the country

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yes the team that beat Kansas St who was already more overrated than Florida is the best in the country even though they lost to...wait for it...Stanford.

Also who is they? Is it the SEC machine's secret plot to convince everyone they can't lose a game? Okay.

This was fun.

2. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Oregon's easy win shows why NCAA need playoffs.. Didn't Kansas dodge them in the season scheduling because they were worried about their record?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They were the best team in the country before they beat Kansas State.

"wait for it... Stanford"... you say that as if Stanford is bad. A team that only lost to Notre Dame (socalled #1 in the Nation) and Washington.

But wait... #2 team lost a game too, didn't they? And to who? Wait for it.... Texas A&M aka Big 12 C-level team until they went to the SEC to start kicking ass.

Regardless. We know no one would beat Oregon on Monday.

Period.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yeah...Washington

oh and Texas A&M with the heisman winner and a couple first round draft picks but their C level? you mean the week after having to go into LSU and win a tough game? rivalry game? Even after playing like **** the 1st quarter they still almost won.

I know you like to troll college football (mainly SEC) but after so many years it just gets a little old. Oregon is a really good team but they do have a loss and they're not world beaters like you're making them out to be. Oregon is basically the same team every year under Kelly.

Oh and since Bama had to play a conference championship they're probably going to lose since Notre Dame gets that extra time off. Right?

5. Deuce Wayne

Was A&M not an average Big 12 team? Funny how they only became good once their competition was SEC teams... then they look great. Isn't it?

And yeahhh... excuses for the LSU loss, but not the Stanford loss?

C'mon now...

This isn't trolling. It's called analyzing. I'm good at it. You're not. Ze end.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

fixed it for ya

ok you say we know noone would beat oregon on monday...how do we know stanford wouldnt. and since notre dame beat stanford i bet notre dame would. washington might too since they beat stanford. the duke blue devils would beat oregon because NOONE is beating duke right now.

7. Deuce Wayne

Teams are entitled to have an off-game. Oregon had theirs.

You know better. But since we're talking "what ifs", you can do the opposite.

Neither of these teams are on O's level though. We all know it.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i know i watched my wildcats play with them and basically dominate the first half even though they just couldnt get in the endzone and ended up gettin beat in the 2nd half. if they woulda scored on half the times they were in the redzone in the first half they would won

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Oregon is so good why do they only get 1 point for safetys ??????

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oregon is the 2nd best team in the country behind Bama.

They beat Kansas State... oh well. In fact, did they really have any impressive wins this season? Same can be said for Notre Dame... nothing impressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar