Opinions...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

could find himself in the second round come draft day...Production is not deniable...I actually had the Titans taking him on one of my mocks on FF...Anywho,im really excited about the upcoming draft,but more so of the current season and the wins right now....So hopefully we can continue winning and not worry about that high draft pick.

2. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

We don't need another mid-round WR. We need a go-to guy in the first two rounds, or not draft a WR at all.

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

:thumb: couldn't agree more

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

mid-round does not always mean mid-talent. otherwise, there would be no such thing as drafting "bpa".

5. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Rounds 3, 4 and 5 can be used on far more important positions than backup WR.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I really dont tihnk we need to get a WR, I mean if you watch VY, he gets the bal to a reciever, doesnt matter who, he just puts the ball where it needs to be, and we have a decent run game, so i think we should spend our pick on a saftey to pair with Chris Hope

7. yea, but im tired of him getting the ball there, and them not catching it, or not doing anything after the catch when they are in position to, its very frusturating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar