Opinions On Roster Scenarios Going Into Next Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

70% completion percentage in the SEC

what was Locker? 53% in the Pac-12?

Very big discrepancy

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

1550/1600 on his SAT

4.0 GPA Business major

Hearing him talk you can tell he is very well educated

Talking to people who have been around him, reading what reporters have said, the kid is super smart and good at everything apparently (that's where the cockiness comes from).

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

johnny football will further set back this franchise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

If by setback you mean go undefeated then yes Johnny will definitely setback this franchise.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

sarcasm my man lol.

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

With one game to go I think it is imperative that we resign Verner and Pollard. Ropati, D Williams, and Leon Washington I would like to have back, but not necessary. Still think we have to cut Wimbley, Fitz, and Stewart. I have one of the few that still think we need to keep CJ. If we cut him, what playmakers on offense scare defenses? Which player makes coordinators plan around? None. Wright and Hunter aren't there yet, until we get a QB that can consistently get them the ball.

7. titanswinnow

titanswinnow Special Teams Standout

As I have stated before Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard. He got a 48 out of 50 on the wonderlic test. Thats 3rd best all time. The top score was another Harvard grad. Despite of this Fitz has not been a great or even a good NFL QB. We are talking about Football I.Q. this is clearly a totally diffrent issue.

8. titanswinnow

titanswinnow Special Teams Standout

And Fitz SAT = 1580 out of 1600

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yet that ******* can't read the Safety.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

You can't go by a guy like Manziel's completion % since he can run so much and buy time. Too bad there isn't a stat for a QB's completion/etc after 3 seconds. Plus, a lot of guys have misleading completion %'s. Take a Blaine Gabbert who was heralded for his accuracy because of his completion %. He's not an accurate QB by NFL standards. He was a dink and dunk guy in college (Derek Carr ran this type of offense but has a much better arm) but in the NFL you can't make a Pro Bowl being that nor a franchise QB. Fitzpatrick is probably the closest QB in the NFL to that style and no one considers him a franchise guy and Gabbert lost his job already. And who was telling me the Jags had Gabbert figured out and stuck with him due to their awesome Sabermetrics?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar