Open for Requests

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

and....
    bj
    [​IMG]

chris hope
    [​IMG]

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

One with Brown and White and a banner that says "The Tan Terror"

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

DCtitan is my apprentice. Ive been holding back on the sig making for a while now and he has been shooting out a bunch a day. You have done well Lord Vada

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

DC, looks good. A couple of suggestions.

You sometimes have to adjust the levels on the images because they tend to look darker on many monitors. Also, you can sharpen them about 40% and they sometimes look a bit cleaner. I also prefer the crop like you did on Henry (a bit tighter than the others). And the outline can be 1 px (centered).

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I could help shoot out 65 X 65 avatars of like every starting player on the team. Im bored so Ill make some.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Heres a sample of what mine will look like. Should I continue or just stop now? I can make one for every player basically.

VY -[​IMG]

VY 2 -[​IMG]

LenDale -[​IMG]

7. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

i like that goood work :thumbsup

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Look great, Ryan. I'll download them all and add them to the mix.

Any chance you could put the player's last name in the file name somehow?

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I can rename all them. Then re upload. Ill have the defense done in a little bit. Plus I need to find an Eric Moulds and Paul Willams pic. I couldn't find a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar