Open for Requests

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im tired of Ryan getting all the sig requests, i just want everyone to know, i can make some pretty decent sigs of my own...here, are a few samples....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you have a request, or you need some help making one, just ask me...please...

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

fresh off the press...

[​IMG]

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

How about a good KVB!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We could use some new 65x65 pixel avatars. I think many of ours now is outdated and I need to clean them out.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you just want me to cut out square pictures of players on our team today???

or do you want me to make a background and all that good stuff, im on that KVB one....

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know how creative you can get with 65 x 65 with backgrounds but I would like a collection of players we don't have and maybe some cool Titan logo things we can use.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

How about one of Peyton getting sacked by a titan. That would be a nice touch to my CF posts.. especially now when we're only a few weeks away from facing them..

aaah.. the power of smack.. :evil:

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

[​IMG]

put it together this morning, tell me if its good, if not i can try to make another one...

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

alright, jeff, i have 6 new avatars, 65 by 65, see if you like them...

lamont thompson

[​IMG]
    roydell williams
    [​IMG]
    chris henry
    [​IMG]
    pillsberry
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar