Only on eBay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a steal at $10k :bonk2:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

LOL It's not even an authentic. 10K for what is basically a factory second, replica jersey. What a maroon. I bet it wouldn't even sell @ $9.99.

3. It only takes 1 sucker...

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

tell me about it...

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's amazing, I would mock the price if it were $500, at 10K, I don't even know what to say...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder how many emails he got saying 'You're kidding right?'

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yep.. and once while i was drunk at a nightclub i lit a cigarette on the wrong side, slightly burning the butt and accidentally inhaled. I immediately put it out and decided to keep it. Maybe i should try to sell it on eBay for a couple grand?

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You've only done that once?

I've been a none smoker for about 7yrs but I did that a few times when I was wasted.Tried to light my hair too when I had it long.:ha:

9. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

whoever this stud is he lives like an hour an a half away from me so ill be saving on shipping costs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar