Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

One Thing was Settled Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    C'mon bro, Luck throws the ball well more accurate than locker does. Locker sails balls and throws anything in the intermediate crossing routes basically behind the WR.

You don't need % numbers to notice he isn't accurate and he is inconsistent when it comes to placement of the ball.. Luck will make lockers numbers next year look like a bum. Those high balls and bad throws arnt going away. Luck has been slinging the ball like crazy.

Luck 339/627

Locker 177/314

Really? Luck completed more balls than locker threw. Once you up the variable of locker throwing that many balls I promise you his inaccuracies only get worse. The low variance pad these stats for Locker while its hurting Luck...
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    I'm telling you, Luck makes the same bad throws as Locker.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    That's why you go by the % so it's an even comparison.

Both guys were playing behind **** o-lines most of their games, so I'd expect both to be better next year.
    Psychop1 high fives this.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    Unfortunately I have to disagree. Luck is well more in charge of his offense than locker. Locker can't get a red zone td if he prayed to Allah. **** aint happening. I gave him a fair shake. If it was coordinator or bad play call I'd be on his side, but his placement on anything close is god awful. I wish the fans weren't so naive and hardheaded about it. No more excuses bro. Locker will not get it done. Hasn't to this point. He's had one game looking like a pro QB... Against the lions... If that kid came hard every game... I'd be in love... Instead I see a completely inaccurate passer who is being dogged by pro defenses.