One reason to sign T.O.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tuckfro42, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well TO failed in his solo attemt in 06 so he'd expect VY to be the brains of the operation. He'd probably try to OD them both on laxatives. Chit happens.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Never an inappropriate time to hate on VY, eh guys?

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I thought the goal here was to win the Super Bowl. Sure T.O. puts up great numbers and helps to make the offense put up more points. He, also, throws his QBs under the bus, blames a loss on everyone on the offense except him, distracts team's focus, quits on plays he's not the focus of, drops way too many passes, and leaves a mess when he leaves. Somehow all of his numbers haven't done squat to help his teams win a playoff game.

How's this for his last 4 postseason games (all losses):

Rec YDS TD
    4 49 1
    2 26 0
    9 122 0
    4 35 0

We had an amazing regular season last year. I'm ready for a great postseason. We need players that can help us achieve that. T.O. won't help us in the postseason.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Dude, take a break from fighting the good fight for a moment; We're hardly rippin' on VY. I was just making with the funny. I wish nothing but the best for the guy, but he has done some odd things that make him fair game for getting razzed (I think even Vince himself would admit that). The thought of VY and Terrell Owens starting on the same offence is tragically hilarious. It's has such epic clusterfu** potential that despite being a Titans fan I'd be almost wishing for it to happen for the sheer entertainment value alone.

5. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Really the whole national media hating on small market teams deal is exaggerated.

The Titans were 13-3. They got a lot of coverage because of that. Steelers are a hometown team, they are talked about quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar