One Of Our Biggest Weaknesses Is No Run Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its all a setup. Next year BM's son will be starting and no one will complain because "they cant possibly be worse than what we had last year"

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

If he was any good he should have been able to replace Amano Game 1.

Maybe its something I dont see or understand, but Amano sure looks owned at center.

The bigger mystery is why Harris is not asked to step in. I remember him making a couple bad snaps, but overall I dont remember many miscues.

Munchak may be the smartest guy in the world for knowing why Amano is still at center. I would imagine its the money thing.

Or possibly a Fisher thing.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Ummm...the 49ers haven't allowed a rushing TD all season. Our defensive front is paper thin and easily movable by a halfway decent offensive line. The 49ers defense is quietly having one of the best defensive seasons ever.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hmm... maybe Matthews is a Fisher-guy. He plays Amano, and so-on, because he's a veteran. That was Fisher's biggest problem, he played the veterans even when the younger players were better - 9 times out of 10, that is.

We all know Munch is a Fisher-guy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar