One Mock To Rule Them All: Mike Mayocks 1.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Bukafax, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He would be dirty on the same line as Casey. Plus I super dislike Tunsil unless he falls to 15.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's if Conklin is available at 15, which seems to be a coin flip at this point.

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

• After the trade down from the No. 1 overall pick to the 15th, sources told me the Titans had Michigan State offensive tackle Jack Conklin and Ohio State offensive tackle Taylor Decker as potential targets. Conklin may not get to the pick with offensive line-needy teams picking ahead of the Titans. He could go off the board to the Bears, Saints or Dolphins. If there is another player the Titans like more than Decker available, Tennessee could address their right tackle position later on. Tennessee likes Texas A&M right tackle Germain Ifedi, and he could be in play for their pick at 33. With five second-day choices, they have plenty of ammo to move up into the end of the first for Ifedi if they feel compelled to do so. Sources say that Indiana's Jason Spriggs and Texas Tech's Le'Raven Clark would be options for their third-round picks. However it would be surprising if the Titans didn't draft a tackle like Conklin, Decker, or Ifedi in the first two rounds.

Read more at WalterFootball.com: NFL Draft Rumor Mill

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Ramsey were there, absolutely.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

My only worry with Ifedi is if he has the feet to play on the edge. I feel like if I'm taking a tackle I put more value on their pass blocking than run blocking. Run Blocking is an easier skill to become effective at than walling off edge rushers. That's why I like Spriggs more if we wait until round 2. Get him in the weight room and teach him leverage and his run blocking will improve cause he already has great feet.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    this potato would be awesome

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I have to say that projecting a trade really grinds my gears. There is some degree of narcism necessary to project 31 selections in the draft. It's an entirely different level of self-love to think you know what players a team values and to what degree that they would accept a trade when the best player, even on Mike Mayock's board, is available at a position of need.

Laremy Tunsil is Mayock's #1 OT, the Ravens have needs all across the offensive line and they drop down nine spots because...? It's like he expects the Titans have to move up at some point because of the all of the extra picks, so he just threw some **** on the wall.

The guys on SiriusXM do the same thing. I listened to Jim Miller's and Pat Kirwin's mock today and they projected like six trades.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm convinced the Titans don't love the idea of moving Lewan to RT, and this played a role (albeit a small one) in trading out. Don't think we trade up for Tunsil or Stanley

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If this team trades up and gives up a 2nd round pick for tackle, I'm going to lose my damn mind.

Also if they give up multiple picks for Tunsil, I kind of hope Taylor Lewan request for a trade. Just to add salt to the wound on how stupid that would be.

This is meat and potatoes draft. There will be a good tackle to plug in on the right side at 15 or even at 33.

If they trade up, better be for a skill position player or a disruptive DE/LB.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That would be great, gives us a shot at a good player at 15

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar