One last "Hooo Raaaa"!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It was a grand time, although I must admit I had too much to drink, but I weren't drivin!

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh no...are you one of those girls who doesn't know when and when not to be a fashion plate? Like those girls who show up as warehouse temp help decked in full club regalia and heels? Say it isn't so...please....

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Avvie, first, I am ALWAYS a fashion plate, even when I'm sitting in bed, in his boxers and a stretch camisole typing on a laptop. Second, if I find myself showing up for temp jobs in a warehouse, my life has taken a strange and wrong turn! A Vandy degree has gotta be worth something! Not to mention a grad degree!

But anyway....You must not know 'bout me, Mr. Avvie! Otherwise, there is NO WAY you'd even compare me to some warehouse temp! You can't put me in the same category as some temp working "birds" who show up wearing outfits from Deb or Forever 21 and wearing some knockoff design from Payless Shoes(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

I'm quite football game appropriate in a pair of True Religion jeans, a cashmere halter twinset and some cute high heels! The only time I wear gym/tennis shoes is when I'm running! Hmph!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I don't know that high heels is "football game appropriate"....but, whatever....It's your feet. ;)

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Avvie, just say, "Girl, you look good in your Manolo's" and we'll call it even.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Manolo's? The pepridge farm cookies with the chocolate in the middle?

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Oh please... everyone knows about Manolo's

... err something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar