Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

On the bright side

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jevoncurse, Dec 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Jevoncurse Starter

Moolah:
    $70
    We have been in all games this year. We played seahawks close on the road, no games like bears last year yet....but broncos are looming. Hope we keep it close.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    woohoooooooo

the close enough bowl here we come!
    RavensShallBurn, Zappa71, nickmsmith and 5 others high five this.
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,260
    Yeah, sort of tired of this playing out with moral victories.
  4. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $468
    The state of Tennessee loves moral victories, it's all we've got.
    cdubbs2121 and nickmsmith high five this.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    when you lose big, thats on the players...When you lose a close game, thats a winnable game, that's on the coaching staff.
    RavensShallBurn and Big Time Titan high five this.
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    The only bright side I see is that we have some decent young talent and no real long term comments to any players outside of Griffin, McCourty, Johnson, Wimbly, and LeVitre. That means we will have a lot of cap room to sign FAs and retain our young talented players once we have a decent coaching staff.
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,806
    Isn't that what we did this season? What we need are coaches. We have competent players. They only look incompetent because they haven't been taught.
    CaptainQuick, JCBRAVE and Big Time Titan high five this.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,137
    Call me pessimistic, but I am so sick of these kind of threads. And I think this mentality from the fans/media is a major factor in why we are so consistently mediocre and coaching/management changes always come years too late. We shouldn't be sitting here making excuses for them. Or "looking at the bright side". We should be pissed! And we should be doing all we can to express our disappointment and hold feet to the fire.

Not getting routinely blown out by 30+ points is not exactly something to hang your hat on. In some ways being "in" every game and still finding ways to lose is even more frustrating.
    kenny, TitansWrath, Dman and 3 others high five this.
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,226
    We are one of those teams that looks forward to the season during the off season and also looks forward to the off season during the regular season.

At least that's how it feels these days.
    Titan_Terry, Dman, MilwaukeeTitan and 2 others high five this.
  10. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,260
    I see a few around here that make excuses, but most on this board are sick of the "same ol' titans". Now the local media on the other hand have always played nice because they don't want to lose access to the titans "braintrusts".