On a scale from 1 - 5 ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, May 8, 2014.

?
  1. 120/80 - Calm as ever

32.1%
  2. 135/85 - a little stressed out

35.7%
  3. 150/95 - really feeling the pressure

14.3%
  4. 160/100 - He should seek medical attention while watching the draft

7.1%
  5. 180/110 - take him to the ER

10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas__Titan

Texas__Titan Starter

If Tennessee drafts a QB at 11, Locker is done as a Titan. You don't draft a QB that high and not play him right away. So I'd say he should be pretty nervous.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You mean like Locker?

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Texas__Titan

Texas__Titan Starter

Yeah, drafting Locker at 8 then sitting him behind Hasselbeck was pretty dumb.

Guess I should have worded my post better. "Most" franchise's don't draft a QB that high and not play them right away. Too bad my teams front office is full of poor decision makers.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

To be fair we were feeling the fallout of rushing VY into playing.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Absolutely nothing wrong with drafting any QB and letting them sit for a year or two. I am sure Indy would have done the same if Manning didn't haven injury concerns, all depends on your franchise.

7. Texas__Titan

Texas__Titan Starter

I completely agree, just not with a 1st round pick. You don't use that pick on a project.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Ewwwww Teddy. Okay, I'll play your little game.

And I believe Locker truly cares. He has gotten a lot better, just has been unlucky with injuries. (or unlucky with a glass body)

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I wouldnt say that Jake doesnt care, but he doesnt seem like the type to stress the issue. Faith,Family, then Football. Bortles is the only QB we take at 11 that doesnt make me wanna jump off a bridge. I want Barrr with 11 personally. Take Murray later on to fill the QB

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't think its dumb - and I think the NFL pendulum is going to swing back to more clubs coveting a vet to go the way in the beginning. Too many DPs getting eaten alive those first games..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar