Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Olson restructures!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    So by drafting Bell we drafted Bruce Matthews Jr because Bell can play almost any position:winker:
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,321
    I think you mean "Amano". Ken Amato is the long snapper/LB so I doubt he'd ever play center. But Eugene Amano looked pretty Good last time I saw him play, in 2004.
  3. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    Jacob Bell would obviously more suited to play center than Ken Amato :))
  4. Bobo Guest

Well....hhhhmmm. I still think Pillar played the worst on the line last year, but figured Olsen was more likely to go. So cap issues aside, I'd rather have Olsen than Pillar.

I thought Amano looked pretty good at both C and G, I'd be suprised if Bell gets the nod over him. A big NT or DT will destroy Bell, he doesn't hold up well against a bull rush. Who knows how it all ends up, but I'd guess Bell has the edge over anyone as RT now.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $224
    Good News - Now Olsen just need to get his attitude back to where it was when Runyon was next to him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.