OLB Hau'oli Kikaha

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No... Fry is right. He'll be average at best. Wouldn't have taken him before the 3rd.

People just like him because of his name.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What reason do I have to hate this guy? We didn't spend a pick on him and he doesn't play for a rival. I have no horse in the race.

He's limited athletically, has had two major knee injuries and played on a stacked defense. Didn't want him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Stacked defense in college and inflated numbers because sometimes teams out west passs 60 or 70 or 80 times a game.

I'm not say he won't be good, but I didn't especially want him.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Playing behind a first round NT, that was almost in the top 10 certainly is a negative against him. In fact thats how most ILBs thrive, is when they stay clean because they have a competent NT.

I mean, its great to have guys on your team who play really well when they are surrounded by great talent. We already have several of those guys and you can see how that turned out.

5. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

So..... 4 sacks and 3 FF in 6 games. I'd say that's solid for a rookie. Who am I kidding? That's solid for a veteran.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tried telling the team but my wishes went unheard...

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It is kinda like the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

how so?

generally my preferred draft picks turn out to be stars on other teams

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Also said Bishop Sankey was gonna prove the haters wrong this year. All future predictions invalid.

10. JCBRAVE

If you're going to bring up Sankey let's remember who has been hyping Andrews the longest, not Sankeys fault Andrews is better...

Although those fumbles lately are on Sankey,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar