OL Upgrades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Roos & Stewart are fine, we all agree on that. Hutchinson is a massive upgrade over Scott. Velasco will put pressure on Amano/Leroy Harris to earn a starting job at G/C. I only expect ONE of Amano/Harris to be starting opening day.

You also have a real wild card in Vlachos in camp.

I believe we've upgraded the OL.

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Sign Jason Brown to a 2 year ~$4 million deal and I'll be ecstatic about the offseason Oline upgrades

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Jason Brown signed the biggest contract for a C at the time worth over 7 mil a year in 2009.
    The Rams released him to sign Wells. Not really sure what the deal is. He was benched last year about half way through the season at C and ended finishing the season at OG. He is only 29 years old so should be in his prime. I think he has motivational issues.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

F'ck Matthews.

Our line sucked under Matthews last year. I have no confidence in him as a coach. Especailly after Amano started 16 games.

I also haven't forgiven him yet for signing with the Texans.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Impossible, plus it was run blocking Amano really struggled with, not pass protection.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Amano recovering from knee surgery... good news is Matthews is getting more reps during offseason work outs... bad news is he's expected back by june

btw.. Big V is doing guard work

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Somebody needs to assault Amano and bust his knees up. We can't have this bum dragging us down any longer.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

We need to get Tonya Harding to BSP, stat.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Send her to the pastry shop, that's where Amano probably is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar