Oklahoma ,Missourin and the BCS

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titan1216, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Do you guys think my Sooners will whip on them or not? I know BCS Standings come out Sunday and Missouri will be at number 6 while we are at number 12.....we really need to spank that *** to get up in the ratings
    where we belong....What do you guys think about this weeks game and about the BCS Standing finally coming out........

Just things my thoughts are on

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oklahoma is a 12 point favorite, and has dominated the series. I think this is the best shot Missouri has had for a while to win, and might. Both teams got big wins last week, I give the edge to the Sooners in terms of being ready. Stoops will have them focused.
    To tell you the truth, I'd like to see the Sooners go down, but they probably won't.

There's been so many upsets this year that I don't think the Top 10 right now is anywhere close to being the actual 10 best teams. I'm interested in seeing how the BCS poll shakes out. I don't think there will be any undefeated teams at season's end. It will be a BCS mess with a good amount of teams with a legitimate case to be in the title game. There will be swell of people calling for a playoff series, more than ever.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Mizzou - even without Tony Temple will score on the Sooners. If their D holds up they have a shot. They'll cover the 12 points esay.

(Says the guy running near last in the College football pick'em.)

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't have a dog in the fight except I think the BCS is a bunch of doo doo.
    My presference is for Missouri to win out and play South Florida for the national championship. That would make me happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar