Okay...so who do we target in Round 2??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Laserjock, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

If Coach Chow gave him the OK I would go for it... I don't think he will though. I think we should make a move for DeAngelo before someone else does.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's a harsh condition to satisfy in my opinion. But we'd have to really be sure. We have other holes to work on, and there's some good talent there. We have two RBs that are starting caliber, and while I'm not thrilled with them, it's something we don't have to add depth for at the moment, and we aren't aching for a starter. If we were a little more solid, I'd say go for it, stack up the RB position, but I think we've got more that we need to work on.

Looks like the DB market might be thin, but there should be decent MLB and Oline options... heck, at this rate Justice might make it...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Justice has some character issues as well, doesn't he?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

San Fran took Manny at #22 .... damn

5. I think he does, but I don't think he will make it to #39.

I would be ecstatic if we got D'Quell, but now I'm just happy we have Young.

Bring on Round 2....................in 2 hours

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

One of the things I saw listed as a concern for him was that he pulled a fake gun on a guy at his college that he thought was a friend of his, but turned out to be someone else. Evidentally, he got in a good bit of trouble for that, but I don't even think that is serious at all. I don't like some of the stuff he said in an interview though... basically claiming he was the best tackle in the draft. This guy's full of it for someone who wasn't all that spectacular in college. I'm not sure about other possible character flaws.

7. Enoch

Enoch Guest

Lets just say that he got in a lot more trouble in school than Pacman ever did...at least, suspension wise, etc.

8. That's saying something.....................

9. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

He also picked up a prostitute.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I do think he has some character issues, but I actually don't think he'll last that far. I just think it's good that he's fallen because some other team with an Oline need can take him ahead of us and leave us another choice. I'll admit, I don't know the prospects that well, but I have faith in the FO and am excited to see who it'll be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar