ok which rookie D-lineman would you take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Carriker all the way

If Carriker is there, he is our guy.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

1 Okoye 2 Anderson 3 Carriker
    I think Carriker is the only one who has a shot a lasting to #19.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would take Anderson no questions asked if he's there I wouldn't mind if we would trade up a few spots to get him either. But if we don't get him I think we look Justin Harrell who would have been a top 10 pick without the injury then Charles Johnson or Moss maybe.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I agree.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He's not a good fit for us. That would give us 2 slow edge rushers how rely on strenght insted of athleticism and speed and explosivness which is what we need. I don't want to slow DE's who get us 6-7 sacks each. Lets face it KVB was ok for a year but he's only average against the run at best and his sacks were basically cut in half I hope his first season wasn't a fluke.

Carriker fits the 3-4 D as a DE who occupies 2 blockers and where his strength is coveted. He is not explosive, fast or agile. He's is mediocre in those area but he has strength. We need pressure and if you pick him don't expect it he will stuff the run and the occasional sack nothing else.

I want an explosive DE like Anderson, or even Charles Johnson or Moss who have more potential to be sack artists and put on some weight and improve as a run stuffer.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It may not be a stretch because of his talent level, but I do think that he could be had in the late first round range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar