Ok, now that we have THAT out of the way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Fowler had 9 snaps.....he's asking why we did not use him more. Try to keep up.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He asked why we even have him.

And yes without sounding like a Bama homer i want to see Fowler and Henry getting more snaps.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It's the same deal. Why have someone like Fowler if we aren't going to use him? Other teams tend to forget the FB, so at least once or twice a game you can sneak them out of the backfield and get a few yards passing to them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I want to go back and re-watch the game to see how we ran when Fowler was in the game. To me it always seems that the Colts LBs/Safety are just so fast and fill the hole so well against us that our RB gets stuffed in the hole. I think you need to use a lead blocker to stuff the fill guy. It just seems that the Colts defense just always plays more violent than our defense.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Run for one yard gains.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I saw the exact same thing. Looked to me like if he would have kept up against the line, he would have got at least the 1 yard needed. Don't know why he kept going to the outside, it was only more defenders out there.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yeah but you give it to a guy with fresh legs and who is as big and faster than the other teams lbs

8. Isntlifefunny

Isntlifefunny Special Teams Standout

Did you see the hole he created on 4th and 1? He paved the way and Murray decided to cut outside.

9. Isntlifefunny

Isntlifefunny Special Teams Standout

It was a bad call, and a bad hold by Fasano. Robiskie is the least of our worries.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Short yardage... Fowler should be the guy. Murray really isn't a short yardage back.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar