Ok, now that we have THAT out of the way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Walker still has another year or two I'm certain. If the best player available happens to be a TE, I've got no beef with the pick but the draft board should already be set up for defense, defense, defense, then more defense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

He already did emerge for us several games ago just to never be used again because hey! we have Anthony Fasano! The Guido Grinder!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I watched that run again and there was actually room right beside the tackle. DM tried to bust it outside like he has done so many times in the past and got stuffed. If he had taken the cut and run right off LT he would have made the first down and more. The Colts were stacked to prevent him from getting outside.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Yeah, he had a great game when he filled in for DW, and of course Henry is a beast, but let them sit on the bench. Everything will be OK.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't get why Henry isn't seeing more time....We proved that having them both on the field kept defenses at bay...Is his injury worse than we know? It just doesn't make sense....1 yard needed...Murray having a bad day....and you leave a guy 6'3 240 on the pine....

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If you don't know what a fullback in the nfl does then you are totally ignorant.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Amaro can't stay healthy beyond a half game. He's a wild card at best and not something you can ever plan for.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

And we saw Fowler lead blocking for Henry was working, so better stop doing that too!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think Robiskie has done a fine job. The statistical improvement from the previous 2 seasons is significant. We are 8th in scoring offense vs 28th last year. So fire the f*cking OC?

That was a brilliant call to fake a swing pass right to Murray and then run MM left with lead blockers. Gained 20 yards only to be called back with holding on Fasano. The way he uses unbalanced lines, he has done a good job.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We expect this guy to run fake punts and also field them for us.......

if the play is designed for me to go get the ball ima go get it....shout out to all da couch coaches at home who know everything tho [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar