Ohio State vs Michigan

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

To the players and fans it does mean as much. Those teams will not be playing for a national title but neither is Mich and Ohio State.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They're bowl eligible this year. Was that supposed to be an insult? And no, I have better things to do than dig up the ratings for the 2008 iron bowl ratings. My point was with both teams being a little down now the ratings will reflect that but they will bounce up next year and traditionally have always been college footballs best rivalry.

http://espn.go.com/endofcentury/s/other/bestrivalries.html

Best rivalry of the last century. But hey, college football didn't exist before 2000 right?

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh so a rivalry only means something when the teams are playing for a national title now?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's spelled "Eddy" but I know spelling is tricky for an SEC grad. The SEC has enough threads, go suck them off in one of those. God forbid we not have 1 thread raped with SEC propaganda. Yea we know you love your conference now kindly F off.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Want to know how awesome the SEC is? Awesome enough to kill the Texas and Texas A&M rivalry!

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Fixed.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't give a flying f**k about Ohio State or how you spell your gay name.

And no i am not an sec grad. I just cheer for a superior team than you do.

As i said(You can't read i said i'm from big ten country jerk off) i have no problem with somebody being a big ten fan or a fan of any of those teams. Just that jerks like you can't support your team without hating on somebody else.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Seems that eddie has a problem with southerners.

This is a Tennessee Titans board right?

Disconnect?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Really? Could have fooled me.

BTW nice going on ignoring the whole Alabama cheating thing. Either you A. forgot about it and when I reminded you thought, "Oh yea... guess he got me. Maybe if I ignore it I wont have to look stupid calling his team cheating when mine had a player cheat on a test and pay him. Or maybe you didn't know about it because it seems anything before the invention of the BCS doesn't count when it comes to college football. Could it be because the SEC only had 4 national championships from 1980-2002? I'm sure that has nothing to do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar