Ohio State vs Michigan

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I was talking about Alabama/LSU because it was hyped as this huge game and it's the game everyone on this forum except Deuce and I want to see again and if that's the best game your 2 best teams can do, well then good for you. And yea "ZZZZZzzzZZZ" sums up my thoughts on that game and on the Iron Bowl as well.

He also had a QB who couldn't throw that well. Meyer's always had good college QBs who can throw.

And GoT, nobody cares what you were doing after the Vols lost to the mighty UK Wildcats.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Read the edit.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

in fact a lot of members here will care

I was icing down a case of domestic light beer that tastes great and is less filling, plus they have a vortex neck. These beers will be available too GoTitans dot com members at the tailgate tomorrow - so take that you dang Yanquee!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I enjoyed the "39 seconds until Michigan gains national relevance again!" by the announcer.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You've only got 1 day left to do your SEC 1-2-3 thing. Take full advantage. Arkansas isn't even top 10.

And sure thing @ High School Level. Big 10 is better top-to-bottom than the SEC is right now- that's for certain.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SEC-SEC-SEC 1-2-3 !!!

says you are wrong wrong wrong

7. Deuce Wayne

Well, it's true.

BCS bound now.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Excitement?

Please tell me you're a big enough SEC homer to say the LSU/Bama game was fun to watch.

9. Deuce Wayne

LSU/Alabama was a rugby match. Not a football game.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I can respect a good defensive game. But there's a difference between a good defensive game and a game where the offenses do nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar