Ohio State beats Bama

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Bama's got to get to the playoffs before that happens, and quite frankly I don't see Coker or Bateman (this year at least) getting us there.

Then again, Bama overachieved last year, so who knows.

I still say we're a 3 loss team this year though (best guess is Ole Miss, LSU, and Auburn).

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Auburn's QB play is not good enough. They went to overtime against Jackson State and have thrown 5 picks in 2 games. I don't see them getting anywhere playing like that.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What have you seen to consider Alabama to be a 3 loss team? Best front seven in football, best run defense in football, an actual pass rush this season, Eddie Jackson moves to Safety, plenty of talent at CB, QB play is solid (all that Bama needs), Derrick Henry is a beast, Kenyan Drake is actually healthy, and there are 5-star WRs everywhere on the roster.

I understand the schedule is absolutely brutal and yes Alabama will drop a game this year but 3? Not seeing it unless from injuries or the team implodes.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

All he has to do is show up for one game. It happens. Bo Wallace lit Bama up last season, but was otherwise a questionable QB.

I'm just saying I could see Auburn playing lights out in the Iron Bowl, especially since they'll likely have nothing to lose by then.

I know Bama isn't big on the QB position, but I just have a hunch that our shakiness at the position is going to cost us. I've hated everything I've seen from Coker and Bateman clearly isn't ready for the job.

Yes, we have a great WR group (though no star like Julio or Amari, which all things considered could be a good thing), and our defense looks pretty killer. But I just have a hunch that Bama's gonna drop 3 this year. I hope I'm wrong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar