Oher signs 3 year extension...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think it was their RT, Remmers, who struggled the most in the Super Bowl.

Panthers fans were pleased with Oher, which is a pretty horrible indicator of our coaching.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just because teams have cap room shouldn't mean they hand out big contracts for the heck of it. That's what's wrong with pro sports, mediocre players getting huge $

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I believe the Cap Floor is in affect now. Every year most teams have carryover but in the new CBA there is a minimum teams have to spend

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I can't help but think that movie is still selling him. I know he played pretty well last year but it's like the guy gets unlimited chances. He had one good year in Baltimore too.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I mean not that I'm a huge Chance supporter but there is merit to his comments about Bostad. No guy who played linebacker at a D3 school should coach o-line.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Did Oher get abused in the Superbowl, or did I imagine that ****?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bostad has coached offense almost his entire coaching career and was mainly an offensive line coach for about 20 years.

Chance just doesn't want to own that he isn't very good.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Great and it's telling he is now hired as the fullback and TE coach at Northern Illinois university. I'm not sticking up for Chance just echoing the fact that Bostad is a trash coach and even though Grimm may not be the best he is certainly an upgrade. Almost anyone would have been.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Versus being the offensive line coach at Wisconsin when they were churning out draft picks every year?

When you're in coaching staff that wins six games in two years you're going to be hard pressed to find a decent job.

The offensive line was **** last year because we had three backups starting and an underachieving first round pick that Bostad had no part of.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Bostad has been coaching OL since before Warmack was born.

There is no merit to his comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar