Oh yes, it is here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Being such a geek, religious fanatic and someone with WAY too much time on his hands, millions of Reynaldologists such as myself are now purchasing the cheap, quality, groovy Reynaldology merchandise.

http://www.cafepress.com/reynaldology :brow:

Now you can look hip and fashionable in these religious iconic fashion tees.

Turn on your woman with Reynaldology Boxers. (Yes, I am looking at you RollTide :brow:)

Drink your coffee, tea or whatever in a Reynaldology Mug, beer in a steiner (?)

Write down all your dreams of meeting the Chosen One in your very on flashy journal.

All this is much more at http://www.cafepress.com/reynaldology. Very cheap too (and none of it goes to me :irked:)

editors note - I know I am a nerd. :yes:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and thanks to Broken Record for helping set this up.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Happy to do my part for the cause. Peace be with you all and may interceptions fill your dreams.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I hope you copyrighted "Reynaldology"

:notworthy

Dude, can the thong be worn backwards? I like my wanger to breathe

5. Broken Record

It was actually designed with someone else in mind...

[​IMG]

not sure who, but someone...

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey that's awesome Gunny!

The part about you not receiving a cut of the profits seems a little less awesome. More than likely I'll eventually grab a T, but I'd definately grab one right now if I knew the founder of the movement was getting a well deserved piece of the pie.

:homer: Mmmmm... pie.

7. Broken Record

Unfortunately, Cafe Press takes a big chunk of it and then the items can be marked up for profit, but we didn't mark anything up. So the bottom line is that all the $$$ goes to the company that creates the products.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Does that follow the ways of Reynaldology? How is the church going to build giant gold statues to please the chosen one?

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i wonder if rey knows about all this

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Actually if we did mark up the prices, anything over the prices to cafepress (ie. the left over) I would donate to charity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar