Oh Pierre! Is that the Titans next cornerback Monsieur?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, May 10, 2014.

1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

I had never really heard of this Pierre Desir until hearing about him during the NFL draft. Seems like an absolute ballhawk. What do you guys think of this guy? Small school but seems like could be solid here.
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

i guess he's as big as mystery to the rest of the board that or no one liked the thread title.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I didn't like the thread title.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Desir would have been a great for either 4th rd pick. better than the tweener from Wyoming who will just end up being a special teams scrub.

I would have gone with McCarron at 112 and Desir at 122. Instead we drafted a fat guy with occasional effort and a special teams cover guy. Unreal.
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There are still CBs that can help and Desir might make it to us in rd 5 though i doubt it.

watch McCarron, Mettenberger and savage all go before our next pick and we are f*cked at QB.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I want to know what makes you think McCarron is even on our board after he called out 'sick'. You keep dancing around this subject.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I have not "danced around the subject" and never defended his actions. Unlike some people i acted like an adult and looked at the body of work, looked at what kind of guy he has been and figured he might of really been sick.

He is a high character guy with 2 national championships. If the titans dismissed him for this and this alone they are morons.

We have no proven reliable QB on our roster!
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am actually willing to bet he's our highest rated QB right now, unfortunately.
  9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

au revoir Pierre
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Size, mettenberger I believe. But you could be right as well. I really don't want #ChestPiece
    • High Five High Five x 2