Oh Drew Bennett...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I knew Teflon Drew wouldn't stick around. :grrhee:

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

whether you like him or not it is always nice to see an undrafted player come in and make it. I don't know anyone that can blame him for taking the money

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who would have thought that bulger would only have 2 TD passes so far this year. What a horrible year. I guess martz and saben were better coaches than most people thought because their former teams are really sucking big time without them.

As for drew he is a rich guy now. From undrafted nobody to multi-millionaire. Good for him.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Looks as if Wade isn't having a good time either. At the moment he's a glorified lineman the amount of run blocking he's doing.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Drew had a decent game today.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bennett and Wade both ended up on teams with totally pathetic passing stats this year. I bet fantasy players that bet on Bulger having a great year are ready to pound their heads into a wall and what the Vikings have at QB is as bad as the NFL has to offer. I wouldn't blame either of those guys for their poor performance stats wise this year. I doubt Jerry Rice could put up decent stats on either of those teams this year in his prime.

7. Divine Titan

Divine Titan Camp Fodder

Yea, i remember when all of their fans were so high on Tavarious (sp) Jackson

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

they need to go pure passer next year ... i.e. Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm or John David Booty

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Rams has lost 3 out of 5 starters at O-line for the season, plus the 2 remaining is banged up. Not really the ideal formula for a great passing year.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah...you cant hate on somebody for advancing their career. You only have so-many years to make as much money as you can in the league.

He wasnt that good anyway, so who cares...next issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar