Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What is this, like the ninth time in the past 4 years we've all said this? LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Already argued this, they aren't trying to hear it. Kenny's past makes him guilty here regardless of what the story says.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Actually, we can't our r's and I did exactly that, so joke's on you!

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

No one will argue that KB isn't an idiot, thats for sure ... Well, KB might argue it

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's that this isn't the first time he's done, or been involved, in something stupid in Jersey. It's annoying because he doesn't seem to learn from the past.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Dumb ass would probably agree

And LOL

DUMBAZZ is blocked (censored), but if you separate dumb and ass its fine :p

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

This is the absolute truth as much as I wish it weren't. The interesting thing is that if he has a 100+ catch, 1,000 yard season next year no one would care if he killed a man. Funny world we live in where "the truth" is so subjective.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

People with nothing to hide don't need a lawyer. But if Kenny for some reason felt he needed one, he could've had one over there in 5 minutes and then talked to police. Which he did not do. He was uncooperative and got the hell out of there.

UrbanLegend has a decent point that maybe Kenny thought he could keep his name out of the papers by just leaving. But that plan should've changed the moment the cops tried to talk to him. He is pretty dumb though. So I could actually believe that he didn't realize he was already a part of the story at that point.

9. rodgev

rodgev Starter

You never talk to the police ever without a lawyer present because the police will take everything you say and try to tie you in. If KB says he knew the guy now he's somehow more involved then just a good Samaritan. KB says he doesn't know the guy now he's withholding information or being uncooperative. I doubt he told the police that he knows who did it but just isn't telling nobody is that stupid not even KB. He probably said "I didn't see anything" which for all we know could be true.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

per rotoworld.com and Nashville Tennessean
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/254049/police-want-to-question-britt-about-stabbing

It's not looking good. Whether Britt is involved or not in this ugly incident, it's just another "red flag" to add to his already abysmal resume.

When crap goes down, YOU CAN BE SURE, Britt is standing somewhere near it. :slap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar