Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    I Could not have said it better!!!! Like x1000
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    Get rid of Britt for whatever we can, sign a solid FA, draft someone in the mid rounds, and then draft a WR early next year. His play on the field doesn't warrant all of this trouble.
  3. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $267
    A big reason people were biased against the Duke lacrosse players is the New York Times discovered evidence to the contrary of them being guilty and purposefully withheld it as it entirely contradicted the false narrative they had been presenting to their readers of the big bad rich white boys assaulting the poor pitiful innocent stripper with a rap sheet the size of a phone book.
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $399
    You know, now that it is all said and done, nobody even really cares about this anymore.

If he had just done what he should have first time around, it actually might have helped his rep.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,009
    Guilty or not. Kenny...STOP associating yourself with these people. The decisions that you make to consistently surround yourself with dangerous and immature people will only continue to lead to your downfall.

Like it or not, this is another strike against Kenny. It doesn't matter at this point if he didn't do anything. He has not learned his lesson from his past because he continues to put himself in these potentially bad situations. Kenny has failed at a professional level.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,959
    Guilty or not of what?
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,422
    Well yea, he's white.

Just kidding, just kidding.

Kenny has made several bad choices, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,959
    I don't get it. What does he need the benefit of the doubt for? What is it that people think he did wrong?
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    Put himself in a position where law enforcement were looking for him for a statement regarding the stabbing and shooting.

This puts him on Goodell's radar for "tarnishing the shield" and gives him less room for any errors moving forward.

That is what he did wrong.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,959
    I would argue that he already had no room for errors. Not sure how Goodell could come to the conclusion that he tarnished the shield in this particular instance.