Offseason Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

But Denver is also pretty damn good right now? Do you think that's way off? I'd put them in the top ten at least. The comment was indirect, but I don't think the ranking is that off.

2. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I've had about as much to say about preseason rankings as anyone on this board, Except maybe GoTitans3801. The things we seem to agree on are

1. These rankings are not necessarly a prediction of how the season will go
    only an opinion of where teams are now.

2. We don't like where Tennessee is ranked now.

3. Perseason power rankings , for the most part, have not been a good
    prediction of how a team will fare during the season.

4. The season begins in September

5. It's possible that the only thing we really agree on is # 4:ha:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. It's only opinion and speculation.

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Yo Gunny...Do you really live in Australia, or is that a joke...If it's true, what's your connection to Tennessee?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes and no connection really. I was an Oilers fan when I got into NFL when I was younger...ahh Warren Moon, how I miss thee.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How Gunny became an Oilers fan...

[​IMG]

click picture

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bamaron, I generally agree. Let's hope we show enough in preseason and the first few weeks to rise quickly. We've got to earn it, they sure aren't giving us anything.

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

9. Lets bump gunny's questions thread for non-americans and talk about the sorrows of being an NFL supporter over the pond again

10. smili

smili Starter

I'll be very pleased if we win 6. It's a tough schedule and 5 wins is what I expect. Winning 7+ would be very good for this team.

Given the schedule, we could be a much improved team and still only win 5 games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar