Officially worst Titans team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I don't you can compare Brady. They took Garrapolo to groom him under Brady. Taking a QB early to challenge mett will be like Locker/Hasselback. We had to let Hasselback go so Locker would know its his team sink or swim.
    I'm not opposed to taking a QB, I would just rather use picks on d. Carry CBJ and pick up a third option...Mccoy, T. Wilson, Mallett or someone.

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

You really couldnt draw it up any better if you're a team that has decided to tank out for draft position. Not that any coach or gm would dare admit to having purposefully threw a season at any point in their careers .. but if that's what Whiz and Webster are doing.. they really have pulled it off quite brillantly and my hat is off to them both.

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

oh, me neither. I wish they would fire him next week. What I was saying is there are alot of people who will need to see three years of this crap before deciding to fire him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm giving you 100 moolah for producing that avatar.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

hopefully he isn't hanging his career on Winston either.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

LOL. No way we go 2-14 with CJ and Verner. We prolly go like 5-11 4-12. But I'm happy, we needed to tank.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar