Official Titans vs. bye week gameday thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The weather looks good. VY will not play.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

most prepared weve looked all season

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I feel you. For some reason I'm feeling really positive about today.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Titans inactives...
    Wow. Depth could really be a problem, but I still like our chances. Bye week is over-rated, we have some really good match-ups (and you know Fisher will have something up his sleeve for a big rivalry game like this).

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Nine

Nine Starter

I know it's all in fun....but I'm dead serious, here.....

Mark my words.....Collins will have more yards passing today than he did last week.

Write it down.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I hear Kearse isn't going to show up for this game either. :suspect:

7. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Im pumped, should be a good week for us. If we find a way to lose this week, then we are really in trouble.

8. BlueTitan0x0

BlueTitan0x0 Camp Fodder

Damn. Bye week just went up 7-0.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I just heard from my buds out in Vegas, Vinnie and Guido. The odds on todays Titans game is Titans -14 against the Bye Week. Guess they think the Titans will find away to screw this up to. I'm thinking it will be the practice squad that makes them look bad.
    I'm very curious about next weeks game at home against the Jags. I'm wondering how the stadium will look. How will the fans treat the Titans during their intro and how will they treat Fisher when his name is announced? Will there be any BagHeads? (More bagheads than flameheads!) From the fans all the way up to Adams, I think we have lost our mojo. I think it'll show this coming sunday more than it has. 59 to 0 !!!!!!

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

you know vinnie i know vinnie!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar