Official Titans Roster Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Which man? :irked:

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well I don't like to brag but.....:grrhee:

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:ha:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

here we go again....

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:yes: :shake:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm gonna need for you to 1. post your own stuff or 2. stop responding to my posts with dumb a**, low wit, teenage, troll-like, hater bulls**t. K. Thanks in advance, j.a.:evil:

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Elfin, I enjoy reading your posts and generally find your information insightful. I also believe you are around people on the Titans and therefore have inside information that sometimes you can mention here. (Why anyone thinks it's so unreal that someone here could "hang out" with Titans players is beyond me.)

However wrong I might be, I totally disagree with your above paragraph. I don't buy that Reinfeldt is basically "Jeff's assistant". I also don't believe Jeff had the option to be GM, considering he hasn't even been extended as a coach.

Oh, and I believe Reinfeldt has done a good job so far as Titans GM. Recent moves have added to my positive opinion of MR. I don't think he's been perfect, but nothing that I would complain too much about.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Jeff had the opportunity to be Coach/GM. If he had taken the job, someone would have been named as Jeff's "official" assistant in case Jeff is not re-signed and there would be a smooth transition.

Floyd was pushed out because he and Jeff constantly bickered. A lot of calls were made to Mr. Adams to settle the arguments. Mr. Adams got tired of the antics and made a choice, Floyd goes. Reinfeldt was brought in with the understanding that Jeff takes the lead with roster moves. Jeff had made the statement in the past about Floyd that "it's hard to cook when someone else is buying the groceries and they threw away your grocery list."

Mr. Adam's grandson is now at the facility on a daily basis. The final call on Fisher's contract is basically up to him. He's a young guy, just out of college, has a great relationship with the players and hangs out with them on occasion. He may feel that it's time for a change. The question is, however, if we let Jeff go, who comes in? If the Titans have a great season and make it to the playoffs, how can we let him go?

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:ha:

dont have a cow....

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think she can. You respond with doubt and sarcasm to everything that she posts, without making a substantive point about it. If you have a reason to doubt her, or better logic to explain a particular point, feel free to post it. Otherwise, stop harassing her. You don't like it when people pick on you, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar