Official Shout Out!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'd like to officially "shout out" to Bulluck4daMVP, for his friendshipness and always there when u need him!:rolleyes: Cool guy and if he lived in Nashville, he would be me and my girls' designated driver!

The Don, well, he's not quite so reliable!:irked: Step your game up Papi.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what are you on about?

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm confused. Can you go into further detail?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

the roll eyes indicates some kind of sarcasm...

but Steve lives in Virgina so I don't really get it. I've met the dude a few times. Great guy.. he's definitely a player... single.. has a kush city job... I think it's Virgina Beach, Virgina... he likes his luxury items... which is understandable since he hasn't a wife sucking every last dime out of him... also friends with Woolfolk's Uncle who it turns out is "quite a character" if you can believe that. :ha:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You can have my number but your likely to get a drunken stfu I'm trying to watch the game response.

I'm actually in town for the Colts & the Packers games too & quite frankly I don't plan on driving miss daisy. I can however make an exception if we're going to be cruising in the Continental.

You can call me James ,Jeeves or whatever & I'll put on the Parker accent m'lady.

6. The Mrs

Uh, I don't care if you drunk or not. If you tell me to STFU, I'm gonna walk my ignantasse all the way England, in some stiletto heels, just to beat your ***.:irked:

On game days, I don't need a driver, and I'm on lock down, anyway. On second thought, it would be the ish to have an English driver. Ohhhh, I need you to record our house phone voice mail message and my cell phone in your lovely British accent. Oh, Childress, did I tell you that, back in the day, way back, I dated a pilot in the RAF for a short while?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I can imagine the conversations with the pilot.

Chocks away darling.......smoke me a kipper,I'll be back for breakfast.

I can do a range of accents to suit any occasion.:wink2:

8. The Mrs

It was a total superficial, vacation-type relationship. Wild American girls dancing on the the bar in a London pub, apparently something they don't do in London. Cute guys in 1 piece jumpsuits (found out they are called flight suits). His accent made him seem as elegant and sophisticated as Prince Charles.:hdrool:

9. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Wait, Prince Charles is elegant and sophisticated? Ah... I did not know that...

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

This guy is chaming.....:suspect: [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar