Official Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Oh snap. Wikipedia has it wrong then, lol figures.

2. xpmar9x

I have the Titans going hard after Nick Hardwick. OG 2nd round. So that should fix the OL issues. I have nothing against CJ, but paying him all that money is hard. Hopefully, with a better OL a better CJ will come with it... Sure CJ will hit the 50+ yarders, but how many 2 thru -2 yarders will come along with it?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No doubt he's gonna have plenty of runs for negative yardage but I still see his production come up with upgrades on the line. Amano is just not a good C and Scott flat out sucks. Harris has been inconsistent too. I feel this and DL have to be our main areas that need to be upgraded. I honestly don't care who they bring in there as long as they help us improve. I'm not sure how I feel about relying on a rookie OL to start but if a there is a stud on the board when we pick I'm all for taking them.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The thing about Richardson is he NEVER fumbles. I think he's fumbled once in his college career and they recovered it.

I think the Seahawks are waiting for Barkley to come out and will draft him so Carroll can have his guy again. They might roll with T. Jackson next year and hope they can move up to get him. It's too bad too, I think if they have a stud QB they could be really good.

5. xpmar9x

I feel the same way about the Dolphins

6. xpmar9x

Also, Bengals DO have the Raiders pick. So #17 would be Trent Richardson. So I updated it :p

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My first and probably last mock until free agency starts

1. Colts- Andrew Luck
    2. Rams- Matt Kalil
    3. Vikings- Trent Richardson(Surprise!)
    4. Browns- Robert Griffin III
    5. Bucs- Morris Claiborne
    6. Redskins- Justin Blackmon
    7. Jaguars- Quinton Coples
    8. Dolphins- Courtney Upshaw
    9. Panthers- Dre Kirkpatrick
    10. Bills- Jonathon Martin
    11. Chiefs- Riley Reiff
    12. Seahawks- Luke Kuechly
    13. Cardinals- Dontari Poe
    14.Cowboys- Janoris Jenkins
    15. Eagles- Devon Still
    16. Jets- Vontaze Burfict
    17. Bengals- Alfonzo Dennard
    18. Chargers- Melvin Ingram
    19. Bears- Alshon Jeffery
    20. Titans- David DeCastro**
    21. Broncos- Brandon Thompson
    22. Giants- Cordy Glenn
    23. Bengals- Lamar Miller
    24. Browns- Kendall Wright
    25. Lions- Mark Barron
    26. Texans- Dwayne Allen
    27. Steelers- Ronnell Lewis
    28. 49ers- Chase Minnifield
    29. Ravens- Dont'a Hightower
    30. Patriots- Jayron Hosely
    31. Patriots- Mike Adams
    32. Packers- Fletcher Cox

** I'm still not entirely sure going guard in the first round is the right way to go.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I understand our OL did a pretty bad job last year but it's 3 simple moves away till we have a good line again.

1. Move Amano back to OG, people forget he was actually good there.
    2. Sign a Center, draft one like in the 3rd.
    3. Most importantly, let the line gel. With the shortened off season they weren't allowed to develop chemistry which is very important.

9. xpmar9x

All of them make sense to me.

Little shocked by Richardson to Vikes. I understand that AP is hurt and all, but Vikes have SO many other needs. Really any OL spots, their entire secondary, WR, DT... Like to here ur reasoning on that.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Just something that popped into my head when I saw Peterson's knee bend the wrong way. I seriously doubt that will be their pick in my "final" mock a few days before the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar