Official Madden NFL 2010 Online Franchise Thread (Xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by giddyupzil, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

Basically just post your GT (gamertag) in this thread and I'll send you the invite tomorrow when I get home.

Please dont post anything else in this thread besides your GT to make it easier for me to just go through and invite you when I check back in the thread later.

I'm NOT picking the Titans and I'll be inviting from first post on down so first come first serve with your teams.

I will also be posting this on other Titans websites to fill up as many spots as possible.

If you bought the game you DO NOT have to pay for online franchise mode. Just simply enter the code on the back of the manual inside the case and it unlocks for free.

If you have any questions or comments please PM me or message me on XBL.

My GT is BuHReeeZy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar