Official Madden 09 Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bababooey, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Official Madden 08 Thread

Official thread for posting questions, statements, boasts, etc.

I love my team now on Madden for my DS. i fixed all the rosters before i started so vick is out, moulds signed, mccardell signed to HOU, etc.
    I traded quinton ganther and a 2nd rounder for Adrian Peterson. [gotta love the lopsided trades. lmao.] VY keeps going down so i traded KFC for Chris Simms and he's been more consistent. i traded moulds for mark clayton [BAL] and my team has been awesome. i signed Al Wilson and J... Darling. whoever that is. haha. i've got an awesome 3-4/4-3/nickel defense. all work really well. I'm glad MG is playing his natural position. i traded LT and a 3rd for Quentin Jammer. overall, i'm doing awesome. the gameplay of the DS makes it terribly even play though so my first close win was against the raiders. -_-

anyway. go at it.

2. lets not get ahead of ourselfs

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

heck I haven't even received 08 yet..

[​IMG]

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

looks like this should be the "Madden 08 on DS" thread
    instead of the Madden 09 thread

how bouta discussion on things that should be added
    or things that should be removed
    problems with controls
    Career options
    features

all I Got from the og post was a review of trades in the DS version of 08

what does any of this have to do with the 2009 version of the game ?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

less fumbles

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

60FPS fo PS3!!!

Also, bring back the "storyline" feel to Franchise mode! Give me a newspaper or a website article of Chad Johnson bashing DeAngelo Hall or something. I love the little bits of that stuff that holds the mode together. Incorporate suspensions and a IR list that doesn't count against your 53 man roster. Last but definitely not least.... use the engine that the BackBreaker demo is using! That would be sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar