Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Official Homer Thread For 2013 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. M13 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $201
    Could easily see playoffs this year. Our offense is 2x as talented as last year.. We've gained Levitre and Warmack to make our O-Line top 10 in the league. Justin Hunter and Delanie Walker for Jared Cook is a good trade off.

Then Defense. We now have safeties!!
    I cant think of anything we lost from the D. Added a big press corner and another Zach Brown type LB.

Best off-seasons for us in a long time!
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    bish don't kill my vibe
    The Playmaker high fives this.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Guys we're going to beat the Steelers when everyone predicts them to win but after the game everyone is just going to say they're on the decline. I can't wait for us to not get respect again yeah!
    GoT high fives this.
  4. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020
    You are spot on. One thing the Titan's won't get is any respect. That's ok because this team will sneak up and quietly surprise many people this year. I can't wait for training camp. This is going to be a great year to be a Titan's fan. Get your popcorn. . . .
  5. Dman5TX Starter

Moolah:
    $1,188
    We also beat them last year!!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    If this is a homer thread why aren't we all talking Superbowl?
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    I am really looking forward to the opener. Especially how our OL, TEs and FB dominate the Steelers front seven.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I am really looking foward to seeing how our O line protects locker and makes holes for CJ. I am more concerned about our defense after last year but if our O can produce and score points and convert 3rd downs, we can win the games were supposed to win and then some. Titans get 2nd wild car spot.
  8. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436
    FWIW:

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/375709233599102977
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    We have Loggains and Williams. Everything else is gravy, damn good gravy too. Can't wait for sunday :beerbang: